Monday, October 27, 2008

September 08 pages

Ladies,
I am going to try to get this blog all updates. I have scanned in all the pictures that Kelli gave me from Septmebers meeting. Wish me luck on doing this right. Maybe I should have Kristi do it since she is the only computer savvy one among us who is really posting their pages. By the way, looks great Kristi, thanks for sharing.

I will also try to get our master member list on this blog.

Thanks for the great stuff.

Roxane

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I only see mine and yours for the Sept pages. Did you post all of them yet?

Rox said...

So sorry, I am having problems posting all of the pictures I have. I wish I was a computer Geek!!! I am still working on it.

Please feel free to post any layouts you have. I have changed the settings so each memeber should be able to post to this blog.
thanks,
Roxane

This is a Blog to keep track of the Scrap Club. A monthly club that meets to make scrapbook pages.