Ladies,
I have set up this blog so we can hopefully keep track of our Scrap Club a little better. If possible I would like to have pictures here of all the pages. If you have any pictures from the past on your camera please send them here or email them to me. That way we can always go back and look if we missed something. I hope this is helpful, let me know any comments or suggestions since I am new to all this stuff.
Roxane
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(27)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Pretty Princess 2 ways with my photos
- School layout with my photos
- Sweepstakes with my photos
- Track Team with my photos
- Adore with my photos
- back to school with my photos
- Cherish Layout
- Watermelon Layout Oct 2007
- Christmas Layout Nov 2007
- Best Friends Layout Jan 2008
- You're so Goofy Feb 2008
- Sweet Son Layout
- Together Layout March 2008
- Club member list
- Welcome
-
▼
March
(15)
This is a Blog to keep track of the Scrap Club. A monthly club that meets to make scrapbook pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment